Chapter - V
THE RULES, REGULATIONS, INSTRUCTIONS, MANUALS AND RECORDS, HELD BY THE COMPANY OR UNDER ITS CONTROL OR USED BY ITS EMPLOYESS FOR DISCHARGE ITS FUNCTIONS
Important Internal Rules, Regulations, Manuals and Records, which are used by the employees of the Company in discharge of their functions are given below:
Matters pertaining to company affairs
- Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- Government Guidelines including "Maharatna" guidelines
- President Directives issued from time to time
- Decision of the shareholders in the General Meetings as contained in the minute books.
- Code of Internal Procedures and Conduct for Prevention of Insider Trading in dealing with securities of NTPC and procedures for corporate disclosure.
- Code of conduct for Board Members and Senior Management Personnel.
Matters pertaining to Finance & Accounts
- Accounting policies.
- Accounting standards.
- Accounting Manual.
Matters pertaining to Works, Contract, Commercial, Procurement, etc.
- Purchase Manual.
- Stores Manual.
- Contract Manual.
- Insurance Manual.
- Delegation of Powers.
- Handbook of Site Contracts.
- Engineering ISO Manuals.
- FQA System manual.
- Reference & Standard Quality Plans.
HR Related matters
- Employees’ (Conduct, Discipline and Appeal) Rules.
- Leave Rules.
- Medical Attendance and Treatment Rules.
- Post-Retirement Medical Scheme.
- Promotion Policies.
- Rules pertaining to House Building Advance, Conveyance Advance, etc.
- Directives regarding recruitment & promotion of SC/ST.
- Directives regarding recruitment of OBC, Physically Handicapped, Women and minorities.
- Service Rules.
- Personal files
- Various internal policies
- Rules & Regulations pertaining to HR Deptt
- MoU targets
- Operational Manuals
Human Resources Development & CSR, R&R (Community Development)
- Training Policies
- MoU Targets
- Guidelines for Community Development, donation to charities, etc.
- Scholarship schemes for SC/ST students
Public relations, publicity
- Advertisement guidelines