Chapter - VI
A STATEMENT OF THE CATEGORIES OF DOCUMENTS THAT ARE HELD BY THE COMPANY OR UNDER ITS CONTROL
Various categories of documents that are being held by the Company or under its control are given below:
Documents pertaining to incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Statutory Registers under the Companies Act, 1956.
- Statutory Registers under other applicable Acts and Rules & Regulations.
- Annual Reports.
- Annual Returns.
- Returns & Forms filed with the Registrar of Companies, etc.
Documents pertaining to General Meetings
- Notices and Minutes Book of General Meetings of the shareholders, etc.
Documents pertaining Accounts:
- Books of Accounts
- Statement of Quarterly Financial Results
- Annual Report
- Accounts Manual.
- Documents pertaining to payment of Income Tax, Tax Deducted at Sources, etc..
- Vouchers, etc.
Documents pertaining to Contracts, Commercial etc.
- Purchase Manual
- Stores Manual
- Insurance Manual
- Handbook of Site Contracts
- Tender Documents
- Tender Specifications & drawings for projects.
- Approved drawings and documents.
- Test & Inspection Reports (CHPs) & MDCCs.
Documents pertaining to plant Operations
- Operational Manuals
- Documents containing information pertaining to generation of electricity
Documents pertaining to projects
- Detailed Project Report/ Feasibility Reports (as applicable) of Projects implemented and those under implementation for the last 10 years.
- Documents relating to clearance and approval of Competent Authorities.
- Feasibility Reports/ Detailed Project Report for last 10 years.
- Govt. Clearance/ approval.
Documents pertaining to establishment matter
- Documents containing the details of employees
- Various internal policies, rules & regulations pertaining establishment matters
- Performance Appraisal Reports of employees.
- Delegation of Powers
- Service Rules
- CDA Rules
Documents pertaining to operation of Community Development and other welfare scheme
- Policy/guidelines on Community Development & welfare activities
- Policy/ guidelines for scholarship for SC/ST students
- Documents containing information regarding community development and welfare activities being carried out by the Company, etc.
- Resettlement and Rehabilitation policy
- Corporate Social Responsibility Scheme
- MoU for Corporate Social Responsibility
Documents pertaining to general administration
- Land and other property related documents;
Documents pertaining to legal matters -
- Petition, plaints, written statements and other documents submitted to Hon’ble Courts, tribunals, etc.
- Orders of hon’ble courts; etc.
- Agreement with Technology Suppliers & Process Licensors
- Agreement with Project Consultants, Consultants, etc.
- Agreement with vendors, transporters, service providers, etc.
- Agreement for supply of Coal and Gas
- Agreement / MoU for transportation of coal
Various licences as applicable to NTPC